Friday 8 December 2017

Sailor Moon Crystal Wallpapers set02 - Ami, Rei, Makoto & Minako


I loved the original Sailor Moon I watched growing up and now watching the newer Crystal series I am loving Sailor Moon all over again. The original anime was great, but I have to admit that I do prefer the use of the characters Japanese names as used in the Crystal version over the Dub names that were given to the characters in the original.

These new Sailor Moon Crystal wallpapers feature Usagi's friends, and fellow scouts, Ami Mizuno, Rei Hino, Makoto Kino and Minako Aino. To download click on the picture of the wallpaper you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background". Let me know if there is any problems with these. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment