Friday 6 October 2017

Disney Princess Art Doll - Rapunzel


I have a second set of art dolls I am working on for gifts. These dolls are based on Disney Princesses and first up is Rapunzel with her long golden hair and purple dress. Her long limbs are sewn into her body, her eyes are painted on and her rosy coloured cheeks are crayon. It was hard to get the pink cheeks look right but it turned out sweet looking enough I think.


This Rapunzel art doll was fully hand-sewn and finished with a cute pink flower in her hair to complete her look. I found an amazing image of Rapunzel online that I printed up as a tag to accompany this doll when I gifted her. Despite her limbs being sewn-in she is able to either sit or stand as desired. Although the finished doll is a little rough looking, I do love how this art doll turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment