Friday 1 September 2017

Hanging Animal Art Doll - Bear


This is another animal art doll I have made as a gift. This doll, like my previous animal art doll, has long jointed limbs connected to a basic body shape with only the animal head altered, in this case to depict a bear. The bear head is made up of cute little ears, yellow safety eyes and a simple stitched nose. As with the first animal art doll I made, this bear comes with a printed animal tag.


As with my previous animal art doll, this hanging bear is designed for decorative purposes and features a hanging loop attached to the back of the head in order to hang this doll. This can be seen in the first picture above. Alternatively this animal art doll can either sit or stand on a shelf or table or anywhere as desired as a decoration. Again I have to apologise for the quality of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment