Saturday 15 July 2017

A Little Peekaboo Turtle


A few months back I posted about these Peekaboo Turtles that I made as gifts. They were so cute I decided to make one for myself, only this one was made at about half the size. It features the same removable shell, this one is a pretty floral, and was hand-sewn. The only difference in making this little one was the eyes are stitched on as the safety eyes I had were too large for this little one.


As mentioned in the previous post, the pattern for this little turtle comes from the book Flip Dolls and Other Toys that Zip, Stack, Hide, Grab, and Go by Laura Wilson. She has a lot of fun patterns that are just as interactive, to find more information about this book and Laura's other patters visit her on her blog We Wilsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment