Friday 3 February 2017

Harry Potter Wand Wallpapers set2 - Dumbledore's Army


These are some more Harry Potter themed wand wallpapers I have created. I want to do wand wallpapers for most characters but If there is a particular character you want done just let me know. These wallpapers are size 1366x768, which as I previously stated is the size of my own computer, but if other sizes are wanted I will make those too, just let me know.

These wand wallpapers are of Ginevra 'Ginny' Weasley, Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood. To download click on the picture of the wallpaper you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background". Please let me know if your having any problems with these. Hope you enjoy.

View all the wallpapers in the Harry Potter Wand Wallpaper Collection HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment