Monday 19 December 2016

Poinsettia Hair Clip & Holly Hairpin


I wanted to make something a bit different, something christmassy and fun and this is what I came up with. This poinsettia hair clip is something festive I am thinking of wearing Christmas day. It is quite a sizeable hairpiece that will look great with my hair pinned up.


I found the design for this doing a google search and made it using iron beads hot glued to a hair clip. There are a number a different types of iron beads you can use including perler, hama and pyssla. The beads are laid out in designs of your choice and ironed together. Its quite a relaxing craft and the results are very satisfying.


Alternatively if I decide on a more subtle look I may instead wear this holly hairpin. Its made in the same way as the poinsettia hair clip and the design was again found doing a google search. Both look super sweet so I guess I'll see which one I feel like wearing on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment