Monday 28 November 2016

Pink Paper Fawn


A simple paper craft that I could not resist making, this adorable little woodland fawn with its wild mushrooms was just too cute that I had to make it more then once. I printed a second copy at a reduced size ending up with a mama and baby fawn set that is just so sweet.


I also experimented with printing onto fabric which was pretty tricky to sew as the paper pattern tabs became my seam allowance, but not all sides had tabs and hand-sewing so close to the fabric edge without fraying it was very difficult. However I managed to figure out how to sew it and I think it turned out really well in the end.


This Pink Paper Fawn is another FREE pattern created by Timothy Haugen at Fantastic Toys, available HERE. I just love the patterns available from Fantastic Toys and have a few more that I will hopefully have ready to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment